Friday, January 9, 2009

A Brief Interlude for the Virtual Soul

Dear Colleagues,

I want to take a brief interlude so I can share with you something that I received from my poet and artist friend, Alasdair, which has absolutely nothing to do Virtual Organization Management. It's food for the Virtual Soul ..... helps us to put things back into perspective .... reminds us that we are all not only virtually connected but also an expression of "The Wholeness." I hope you enjoy it as much as I have... you can even listen to it while reading my ....long....articles. It helps time fly.

Take good care.

At One With,

Pierre Coupet



ABOUT AUTHOR: Pierre Coupet is the Founder, Chairman, CEO & Doctor of Virtual Organization Management at Virtual Organization Management Institute; the founder of the modern virtual organization management discipline pioneered since 1997; and also the author of "How To Virtual Organize Your Social Network" -- To contact the author, call via skype id: virtual.organization.management or send email directly to chairman@virtualorganizationinstitute.com